Whatever life step you are about to take, make Hastings Community Education your first step. Whether you’re facing a new challenge, pursuing a passion, seizing an opportunity, building a family or shaping a career, we can make it easier and more enjoyable. For 40 years, we’ve helped Hastings grow, with community-based programs that are convenient, close at hand and cost effective. Contact us at 651-480-7670, fax 651-480-7680. Find staff contact information by clicking on About (above).
New and Noteworthy
- Please see the link to a video Hastings Public Schools Superintendent Collins would like to share regarding the district’s financial picture and plan for the 2015-16 school year. See http://youtu.be/nnfgkCcKuXE
- Click here to view the inaugural Hastings Community Education Annual Report!
- The Winter-Spring catalog has been delivered to your mailbox the week of December 29. It includes Eat Your Greens to Stay in Those Jeans, Essential Oils, iPad Photo Class, Keeping the Cabin-Business-Farm in the Family, Tax-free Investing, Logo & Branding Secrets for Your Business, Marketing Secrets for Your Business, A Taste of Accounting, more knitting classes, a whole host of crochet classes, Valentine’s Day High Tea at the LeDuc Historic Estate, The Meat Trek – 4 Hours, 4 Fine Butcher Shops, Cast-Iron Cookery, Stalking the Wild Morel of Minnesota, St. Paul Winter Carnival Outing, The War that Changed the World 100 Years Ago, and more.
- FUNDRAISER: Sign up for the Sunday Delivery + Unlimited Digital Access to the Star Tribune Newspaper and Community Education receives dollars for our “Invest in a Student” program. This money is made available to help families enroll their child in an enrichment class that they may not have been able to without the financial support of the Invest in a Student program. Click here to learn more.
- Have you liked us on Facebook yet? Over 300 people have–just click on the Facebook icon above!
- Unity Through Community is Hastings Community Education’s monthly feature on Hastings Cable Channel 14. The show provides information about Community Education and upcoming community activities. It airs daily at 11 am and 7 pm. Click here for the latest show.
- Click the catalog image below to browse courses and offerings in a flip catalog (or choose this PDF version) — or click here to register online!
- Click here to request distribution of flyers in the Hastings elementary schools.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: Please check here on inclement weather days to see whether or not your class/program will run.
- Thank you to the United Way of Hastings for their generous grants to our Adults With Disabilities and Little Learner Scholarship Programs!
Click here for a PDF version of the Winter-Spring 2015 Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) newsletter.
Click the image below for the ‘flip version’ of the ECFE newsletter.
PRESCHOOL & SCHOOL READINESS classes now available for registration for 2015-16! Click Preschool link above.