Whatever life step you are about to take, make Hastings Community Education your first step. Whether you’re facing a new challenge, pursuing a passion, seizing an opportunity, building a family or shaping a career, we can make it easier and more enjoyable. For 40 years, we’ve helped Hastings grow, with community-based programs that are convenient, close at hand and cost effective. Contact us at 651-480-7670, fax 651-480-7680. Find staff contact information by clicking on About (above).
New and Noteworthy
- The Winter 2016 Catalog is Now Out! To view the new catalog of offerings, please click the catalog image below (or the link to a standard pdf catalog) — or browse our listings online by clicking through the “Register Here” button.
- Registration is NOW OPEN for TILDEN COMMUNITY PRESCHOOL, for the 2016-17 school year. First come first serve! Click here to register.
- 2016 Daddy Daughter Dance to be held April 23rd. Click here for more information!
- Hastings Reads! is a program that encourages readers — ages 5 to adult — to read and share ideas about one book. This year’s theme is Making Connections. To learn more about the books and activities, click here.
- 2016 Summer Tennis Program now available for registration! Click here to collect a flyer. Online registration will be available beginning in March. Mail-in, drop-in or call in registrations at the Community Education office are accepted now.
- Here’s the latest Unity Through Community, featuring Adult Basic Education teacher Steve Parizek, and Early Learning Coordinator Angie McGinnis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RocSXA1O6vs
- Have you liked us on Facebook yet? Over 400 people have–just click on the Facebook icon above.
- COMMUNITY EDUCATION full program catalog: Click here for a standard (non-Flash) PDF version of the Winter 2016 Catalog. Click cover image below for the ‘flip version’ of the same catalog. Click here to register online!
- Community Education EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAMS Winter-Spring 2016 newsletter. Click here for a PDF version of this newsletter. Click cover image below for a ‘flip version’ of the same newsletter.