Whatever life step you are about to take, make Hastings Community Education your first step. Whether you’re facing a new challenge, pursuing a passion, seizing an opportunity, building a family or shaping a career, we can make it easier and more enjoyable. For 40 years, we’ve helped Hastings grow, with community-based programs that are convenient, close at hand and cost effective. Contact us at 651-480-7670, fax 651-480-7680. Find staff contact information by clicking on About (above).
New and Noteworthy
- The Spring-Summer 2016 Catalog is Now Out! To view new catalog of offerings, please click the link beside the yellow catalog below for a standard pdf catalog – or browse our listings online by clicking through the “Register Here” button.
- Hastings Reads! is a program that encourages readers — ages 5 to adult — to read and share ideas about one book. This year’s theme is Making Connections. To learn more about the books and activities, click here.
- 2016 Summer Tennis Program now available for registration! Click here to download a flyer. Online registration is available now. Mail-in, drop-in or call in registrations at the Community Education office are accepted now.
- We’re hiring for Playgrounds in the Summer (PITS) Coordinator, Leads and Assistants. For more information and to apply, click here.
- Here’s the latest Unity Through Community, featuring Adult Basic Education teacher Steve Parizek, and Early Learning Coordinator Angie McGinnis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RocSXA1O6vs
- Have you liked us on Facebook yet? Over 400 people have–just click on the Facebook icon above.
- COMMUNITY EDUCATION full program catalog: Click here for a standard (non-Flash) PDF version of the Spring-Summer 2016 Catalog. Click here to register online!
- Community Education EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAMS Winter-Spring 2016 newsletter. Click here for a PDF version of this newsletter. Click cover image below for a ‘flip version’ of the same newsletter.