Whatever life step you are about to take, make Hastings Community Education your first step. Whether you’re facing a new challenge, pursuing a passion, seizing an opportunity, building a family or shaping a career, we can make it easier and more enjoyable. For 40 years, we’ve helped Hastings grow, with community-based programs that are convenient, close at hand and cost effective. Contact us at 651-480-7670, fax 651-480-7680. Find staff contact information by clicking on About (above).
New and Noteworthy
- Letters from Santa – NEW! Wouldn’t it be magical for your child to receive a Letter from Santa direct from The North Pole? Click here to read about the program and here to download the Letters from Santa form. For FAQs, click here. Time-sensitive!!
- REMINDER – There are still openings for Community Education Preschool for the 2015-16 school year. CALL OR STOP in to register. There is no online registration being taken.
- Here’s the latest Unity Through Community, featuring Health Services Coordinator Mary Ellen Fox and Dave Haveman, Director of Special Services. We also talk about Hastings Community Education becoming a Dementia Friendly Business, the first in Hastings!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GetyhwAX0tQ&feature=youtu.be
- Have you liked us on Facebook yet? Over 400 people have–just click on the Facebook icon above.
- COMMUNITY EDUCATION full program catalog: Click here for a standard (non-Flash) PDF version of the Fall 2015 Catalog. Click cover image below for the ‘flip version’ of the same catalog. Click here to register online!
- Community Education EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAMS Fall 2015 newsletter. Click here for a PDF version of this newsletter. Click cover image below for a ‘flip version’ of the same newsletter.