Whatever life step you are about to take, make Hastings Community Education your first step. Whether you’re facing a new challenge, pursuing a passion, seizing an opportunity, building a family or shaping a career, we can make it easier and more enjoyable. For 40 years, we’ve helped Hastings grow, with community-based programs that are convenient, close at hand and cost effective. Contact us at 651-480-7670, fax 651-480-7680. Find staff contact information by clicking on About (above).
New and Noteworthy
- New Preschool Class Opening. Good news–we just added an extra section on Mondays and Wednesdays. Click here to register online or call 651-480-7670.
- 2015 PLAYGROUNDS IN THE SUMMER (PITS) – Park Schedule
- What is PITS? PITS is a FREE playground program for children who have completed grades K-6. Depending on their interests, children can join in a morning or afternoon PITS session at any time. Experienced leaders encourage kids’ involvement in organized games and simple crafts.
Do I need to register my child in advance? No pre-registration necessary, but parents/guardians must fill out an Emergency Card.
What happens in bad weather? PITS is held every scheduled day unless the weather doesn’t cooperate. Check this page for updated information or call 651-480-7670.
- Meet the PITS staff here and read the latest newsletter from all the parks.
- PITS is not meeting June 29-July 3. See you again on Monday, July 6!
- Mark your calendar now for the first ever Tilden Community Center Campfire and Sing-a-Long. Thursday, July 9, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Click here to see the flyer for more information.
- Here’s the latest Unity Through Community, featuring information about summer programming throughout Hastings! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziJASpeDvBE
- SumMEr WEdge program – for students involved in Promise Fellow & Student Impact programming only.
- New to Hastings–the MEALS program providing lunch at 3 locations this summer. FREE TO ALL! Click here for a flyer and more information.
- Have you liked us on Facebook yet? Over 300 people have–just click on the Facebook icon above.
COMMUNITY EDUCATION CATALOGS
- COMMUNITY EDUCATION full program catalog: Click here for a PDF version of the Spring-Summer 2015 Catalog. Click cover image below for the ‘flip version’ of the same catalog. Click here to register online!