Pick a Perfect Summer
Camp Horizons (K - 4th Grade)
Big Shots (5th - 8th Grades)
We are no longer accepting registrations for Camp Horizons or Big Shots. For information, please call 651-480-7676.
Pick a summer that fits their interests
Are your kids into animals? Or Legos? Or bugs or camping or cooking or treasure hunts? Great! How about engaging in some entertaining activities during our special themed days? Are they big on science? Or art or sports or music or games or crafts? Excellent -- they’ll fit right in! Do they enjoy lively shows? We have a bunch lined up, right here on-site with special guests from magicians to raptors to theatre performers. Would they like to learn to swim? Or take a day trip to a sports event or the Zoo or a water park or the movies or a circus?
Perfect! It’s all happenings right there this summer at Camp Horizons and Big Shots. Don’t let them miss out!
... and fits their age.
Each camp’s staff, activities and fun are hand-picked for that age group. No parent wants to make extra stops each day. So, both camps are at one convenient location — Hastings High School.
We offer 11 weeks of summer fun:
• June 14 through August 25
• Monday through Friday
• 6:30 am-6:00 pm
Pay a straight per-day fee, and pay only for the days you pick
The extras aren’t extra. Everything (except optional swim lessons) is included in our straight $36 per-day fee. That means everything. Includes transportation, field trips, themed days, daily snacks, on-site performers and a summer T-shirt.
• Field trips , 2 each week
• 2 snacks with beverage each day
• Special on-site “EdVentures” performances
• All program materials and supplies
• Camp Horizons/Big Shots will transport your child to/from all other activities within Hastings city limits on days your child is enrolled in camp.
• A Camp Horizons or Big Shots T-shirt to wear on field trips (and to keep, of course)
Not to mention the extras that really count —
• Designed to meet the recreational, educational, and social needs of all youth
• Skilled creative staff, certified in CPR and First Aid
• Site leaders with 4-year degrees
• A safe, convenient, fun environment
Here’s one more budget helper: Sibling Discounts
Enjoy a 5% discount for a 2nd child and a 10% for a 3rd child, when all attend 30 days or more. Registration forms are available at the Tilden Community Center and at www.HastingsCommunityEd.com when you select the School Age Care tab at top.
• Camp Horizons 2017 June-July-August Activity Calendars
For questions or for more information, please call 651-480-7671.
SUMMER 2017 PARENT RESOURCES
- Activity Calendars - June, July, August
- Camp Horizons Daily Schedule
- Cell Phone Policy
- Charge Authorization
- Confirmation Letter
- Discipline Policy
- Field Trips, Pools & Water Parks
- Map - High School
- Medication, Non-Prescription
- Medication, Prescription
- Parent Handbook
- Policies & Information
- Swim Lessons
- Summer School Transportation