About Hastings Community Education
Hastings Community Education is a department of the Hastings Public Schools, encompassing over 170 square miles, geographically one of the largest school districts in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. We serve citizens living in Hastings, Hampton, Hastings, Miesville, New Trier, and Vermillion, and portions of Denmark, Douglas, Hampton, Marshan, Nininger, Ravenna, and Vermillion townships with a lifetime of learning, locally grown.
- That Community Education is for everyone at every stage of life
- That participation in Community Education should be easy for everyone
- That Community Education should be embrace diversity and be inclusive
- That Community Education can happen anywhere
- That Community Education should be responsive to the ever changing needs of the community
- That Community Education should be a bridge between K-12 and the community
- That collaboration is essential to our community.
Tilden Community Center
310 River Street
Hastings, MN 55033
651-480-7670 Main Registrar Office
M-F, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (school year)
M-F, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (summer)
*2020 office hours may vary due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- DISTRIBUTION OF FLYERS through the Friday Folders in the elementary schools. Click GUIDELINES & REQUEST FORM to request distribution of flyers in the Hastings elementary schools.
- “Invest in a Student”: This money is made available to help families who enroll their child in an enrichment class that they may not have been able to without the support of Invest in a Student. To learn more, contact Stephanie Becken at 651-480-7673.
- HASTINGS PUBLIC SCHOOLS map – building location
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: Please check the Home Page for a message about inclement weather and how classes may/may not be affected.