Early Childhood Screening
Hastings Public Schools is completing early childhood screenings virtually at this time.
1. Call Linda Gunter at 651-480-7381 to schedule a virtual appointment to review screening results (Zoom or phone).
2. Complete the Early Childhood Screening Registration Form
3. Complete parent questionnaires:
- Ages & Stages Questionnaire,Third Edition (ASQ-3)
- Ages & Stages Questionnaire: Social Emotional, Second Edition(ASQ-SE:2)
The ASQ-3 will ask questions about some things your child can and cannot do. It includes questions about your child’s communication, gross motor, fine motor, problem solving, and personal social skills.
5. Your screening is complete when you receive the Early Childhood Screening Summary Form via email.
USEFUL TOOLS FOR PARENTS:
Note: State law requires immunizations upon enrolling in the ECFE and Tilden Community Preschool programs. Parents may get a legal exemption from the law for medical reasons or conscientiously held beliefs. Call your doctor, clinic, or health plan for information.
Tilden Community Center
310 River Street
Hastings, MN 55033
651-480-7670 Main Registrar Office