FORMS REQUIRED for the 2020-21 Preschool Year
- Welcome to Letter for 2020-21
- Emergency Information 2020-21
- Authorize Pick-Up Form 2020-21
- Walking Permission Slip 2020-21
- Health and Safety Information 2020-21
- Immunization Records
*Please note items 2, 3, 4, and 6 need to be turned in prior to school starting.
If you have questions about our Early Learning programs, please contact Angie McGinnis at Tilden Community Preschool, 651-480-7678 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about our award winning preschool . . .
- The only preschool in Hastings that is part of the Hastings Public Schools. Promotes a smooth and easy transition to kindergarten.
- Open to ages 3-5 years
- Conveniently located at Tilden Community Center, 310 River Street, Hastings
- Parent Aware 4-Star-rated Program
- Creative Curriculum – MN Department of Education approved research-based curriculum
- MN Department of Education licensed teachers
- Children make friends with their future classmates
- Varied class times offered – 2, 3, or 5 days per week, morning or afternoon class options.
A typical preschool school day includes:
- Open play/choice time
- Meeting time
- Guided curriculum work
- Story time/literacy activities
- Math and science activities
- Dramatic Play
- Gym/playground large muscle time
Contact information: Tilden Community Preschool, 310 River Street, Hastings, MN 55033 | 651-480-7670
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Tilden Community Center
310 River Street
Hastings, MN 55033
651-480-7670 Main Registrar Office