Preschool Registration for the 2020-21 school year is now open.
> View Preschool Classes
> Registration Link
FORMS REQUIRED for the 2019-20 Preschool Year
- Welcome to Letter 2019-20
- Emergency Information 2019-20*
- Authorize Pick-Up Form 2019-20*
- Walking Permission Slip 2019-20*
- Health and Safety Information 2019-20
*Please note items 2, 3 and 4 need to be turned in prior to school starting.
Busing is available on a limited basis to all morning preschool classes at an additional monthly cost. Pick-up and drop-off at home or daycare needs to be within city limits. A bus request form must be submitted to Angie McGinnis by Aug. 21st for approval.
If you have questions about our Early Learning programs, please contact Angie McGinnis at Tilden Community Preschool, 651-480-7678 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about our award winning preschool . . .
- The only preschool in Hastings that is part of the Hastings Public Schools. Promotes a smooth and easy transition to kindergarten.
- Open to ages 3-5 years
- Conveniently located at Tilden Community Center, 310 River Street, Hastings
- Parent Aware 4-Star-rated Program
- Creative Curriculum – MN Department of Education approved research-based curriculum
- MN Department of Education licensed teachers
- Children make friends with their future classmates
- Varied class times offered – 2, 3, or 5 days per week, morning or afternoon class options.
A typical preschool school day includes:
- Open play/choice time
- Meeting time
- Guided curriculum work
- Story time/literacy activities
- Math and science activities
- Dramatic Play
- Gym/playground large muscle time
Contact information: Tilden Community Preschool, 310 River Street, Hastings, MN 55033 | 651-480-7670
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Tilden Community Center
310 River Street
Hastings, MN 55033
651-480-7670 Main Registrar Office