Watch for the 2018-19 ECFE catalog coming out in mid-July. Class options for the fall of 2018-19 will be in that catalog with registration opening on August 13, 2018.
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) offers classes for children ages birth through five and their parents or caregivers. Parent and child enjoy play and learning activities together under the guidance of a licensed early childhood teacher. For part of the class, parents participate in a discussion group led by a licensed parent educator. Families typically attend one day per week.
Questions about ECFE? Call Angie McGinnis at 651-480-7678 or e-mail at email@example.com
New Baby at Your Home?
We want to welcome your little one to School District 200! Please contact us to schedule a free “Welcome Baby Visit” and a free gift for families with babies birth to 4 months old. Call Angie McGinnis, ECFE Coordinator, at 651-480-7678 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECFE Parent Handbook
ECFE Parent Advisory Council
The Advisory Council welcomes YOU! The parent volunteers of the Advisory Council support your ECFE program in many different ways. Our meetings are held once a month, usually during the days (with child care provided). We know that the early childhood years are busy ones, and we value whatever contribution works for you and your family. If interested in learning more about the advisory council, please call Angie McGinnis at 651-480-7678 for ECFE Advisory Council contact information and meeting dates.
Here’s what ELAC Members do:
- Fund scholarships and tuition assistance for ECFE programs through fundraising activities such as the Butter Braids selling and Little Learner Event.
- Advise the program director on programming.
- Reach out to the community to increase ECFE awareness and participation.
- Support teachers and staff providing classroom supplies, recognition and support.
- Promote ECFE by holding events such as the Legislative Breakfast that spotlights our programs before local legislators to garner their support.