Online registration for Fall 2017 ECFE classes is open.
Classes begin early September. Please call Community Education at 651-480-7670 or stop in to the office for information or to register for Early Childhood classes. ECFE classes are located at Tilden Community Center, 310 River Street, Hastings.
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) offers classes for children ages birth through five and their parents or caregivers. Parent and child enjoy play and learning activities together under the guidance of a licensed early childhood teacher. For part of the class, parents participate in a discussion group led by a licensed parent educator. Families typically attend one day per week.
Questions about ECFE? Call Angie McGinnis at 651-480-7678 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trips to Stages Theatre
Please call 651-480-7670 to register or turn in your registration form to the Community Education office. We need to ensure ALL THOSE ATTENDING are registered on the roster.
New Baby at Your Home?
We want to welcome your little one to School District 200! Please contact us to schedule a free “Welcome Baby Visit” and a free gift for families with babies birth to 4 months old. Call Angie McGinnis, ECFE Coordinator, at 651-480-7678 or email her at email@example.com.
ECFE Parent Handbook
NEW Drop In & Play Program
ECFE Parent Advisory Council
The Advisory Council welcomes YOU! The parent volunteers of the Advisory Council support your ECFE program in many different ways. Our meetings are held once a month, usually during the days (with child care provided). We know that the early childhood years are busy ones, and we value whatever contribution works for you and your family. If interested in learning more about the advisory council, please call Angie McGinnis at 651-480-7678 for ECFE Advisory Council contact information and meeting dates.
Here’s what ELAC Members do:
- Fund scholarships and tuition assistance for ECFE programs through fundraising activities such as the Butter Braids selling and Little Learner Event.
- Advise the program director on programming.
- Reach out to the community to increase ECFE awareness and participation.
- Support teachers and staff providing classroom supplies, recognition and support.
- Promote ECFE by holding events such as the Legislative Breakfast that spotlights our programs before local legislators to garner their support.